Monday, March 19, 2007

IN ZAMBOANGA

We have been in Zamboanga for 3 days now. The boys have adjusted well to the new surroundings again. Nikki loves this place and chose it over Manila when I asked him which place he preferred. I am happy about that because I want him to be comfortable here. Ethan is is usual physical self. Because our house is spacious compared to the one in Manila, he could run and go from room to room as much as he wants. I think it's nice to see the boys doing so well. Nikki and I have already started answering his workbooks yesterday. We try to do the workbooks every other day so that he won't get too bored with it. I plan to go to town to buy some more materials for them to keep them busy for the next few weeks. Since we could stay in the garden pretty much anytime, we might get to do more arts and crafts for the next few weeks. I think this summer is going to be pretty fun! =D