Friday, May 25, 2007

CASETTE TAPES

Yesterday, we got some old casette tapes and I let the boys play with them. They were quite creative. And they enjoyed it so much, they kept on playing until evening. Here are some photos:




Nikki tries it domino-style. Ethan kept on knocking the tapes over which irked Nikki to no end.

















There they go!! Ethan was hopping like a bunny at this time. =D

















Nikki tries another way. (Photo is a bit blurry, sorry!)













Nikki was proudest about this. I was quite surprised when he thought of making this because I didn't teach him how to make chairs. =D



















"Look mommy! I made a banana and tomato sandwich!" I told Nikki that would be a strange-tasting but colorful sandwich. =D














Here, Ethan piled all the tapes and told me he made a building. Then he demanded that I take his picture. =D















One more creation. Nikki really had loads of fun!




Ethan copies Kuya and makes his own tower.