Monday, June 25, 2007

PUZZLES

Ethan loves puzzles. I gave him this Sulley puzzle for his brithday and he really loves it. There are times when he asks me for help on some of the pieces but I don't mind. As I always say, as long as he's interested and as long as he keeps on wanting to do it, I'm happy. At least I know that he enjoys doing it rather than me forcing him to do it. I just want my boys to discover their likes and interests on their own. =D

Here are some photos of him with the puzzle.


The face of Sulley is the easiest thing to do so that's what he does first.










Now he starts doing the bottom because that's where Sulley's name is and it's easy to find the puzzle pieces because of the yellow color.













Almost done. If you notice, Ethan seems to be chalky. Well, that's because before this activity, he played with the talcum powder. He sprinkled some on his legs and arms. His nose even has a white spot! =D















Ethan puts in the last piece. I told him to hold still while I took his photo with the finished puzzle but he ran off. Oh well...