Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FUNNY

One hot day, I decided to turn on the air conditioning in the boys' room just to make it comfortable for Nikki and Ethan. We haven't used the air conditioning for so long so the boys huddled close to it during the hour it was on. Since I didn't want them to get used to using the airconditioning and since we are partly paying the electric bill, I always time our usage. After an hour of use, I decided to turn it off.

Mommy: Nikki, I'm going to turn the air con off now okay?
Nikki: Okay mommy. (Pause.) But later, we'll turn it on again okay?
Mommy: We'll see. We'll turn it on if it gets really hot again. But for now, we'll turn it off because the room is already cold.
Nikki: Yes Mommy. The room is already cold. (Pause.) I think the room needs a blanket.



Hahaha! So cute! =D