Friday, January 11, 2008

ACTIVITIES

We've been doing several activities for the past weeks but again, I mostly want the boys to bond with their dad before he leaves again for Japan so our lessons have been on and off lately. I'm not really worried because I plan to pick it up next month. I'm trying to up Nikki's activities a bit and am encourging Ethan to start with workbook learning but he's just not too interested at the moment. So am thinking of enrolling him in a sport soon and to get him more things that will keep him physically active in the house, like a trampoline. I just get worried that we're doing as much as we can when we can. I'm going to be more focused with their learning and studying from now on...



In this photo, Nikki and Ethan play with the neighbor kids. They were throwing pebbles into dirty water so instead, I gave them some chalk and told them to draw on the road. They did so and the boys had fun.


Nikki answers his workbook. =D



Ethan studies with his dad. He loves identifying pictures.










Nikki makes Christmas cards for his Mama Bong and Mimi and Popsie.







The boys play with their dad, another activity they will miss once he's away again...