Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CUTTING


Ethan tries cutting some paper. Isn't he cute? =D


Between the two of them, I noticed that Ethan is more dextrous than Nikki. I know that Nikki will improve over time but I'm just happy that Ethan excels in some things. People usually compare Nikki and Ethan a lot and I don't think that it's fair. As a second child, I know what it's like to carry that burden. I had to measure up or fall behind the shadow of my sister who I felt did everything better than me. The only place I excelled was in sports and it was just too bad that my parents did not push me in that arena. I promised myself that I will not make that mistake with Nikki and Ethan. I want to hone their talents and I want them to do what makes them happy even if it is unconventional. So hopefully, with homeschooling, we are on the right path.