Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BOOKS

These are the books we are currently reading right now. I bought all of these from Booksale, one of my favorite bookstores. =D



I got this book for Ethan because he is a kinesthetic learner. He really loves books that he could touch and flip and smell. And he also loves vehicles so this book was a hit with him. Nikki liked this also because of the story. =D






Yes, this book has tires! How cute is that? It's a book and a toy. Ethan loves playing with it and looking at the many vehicles for construction.





This one is such a creative book, with traffic lights. The text was a bit lengthy but I'm sure years from now, the boys will still appreciate this book. I love the traffic lights!! =D










Nikki found this book to be so interesting after i taught him how to scratch and sniff. He however refused to sniff the log because according to him, it was "baho" (smelled bad). It was scandalwood and I think he found the scent too strong so he said that. But he likes the smell of the flowers and of course, his favorite, mint. After he sniffed that, he said, "Mommy, it smells like Mentos!" =D