Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MATH

I bought this math workbook for Nikki. When I browsed through the pages, I thought that it was a bit easy for him. But then again, this will be a nice review for him since the later pages are challenging. This workbook cost only P65.00. =D

















This one was easy for Nikki.

















Another easy page. =D

















He already knows less and more. =D

















Another easy page.

















Nikki answered this so fast, I gave him 2 stickers. (He usually takes his sweet time when he answers his workbooks.)













Nikki did all right here as well. I was a bit apprehensive about the spelling and such but he already knows the right way to spell them all. =D













This was a bit tricky for Nikki because this was the first time he tackled division. But after the second set, he got it. We need to review this lesson again next time.