Friday, August 17, 2007

WRITE AND WIPE


Ethan really loves to doodle a lot and I try to give him scratch papers so he won't be wasteful. I also bought him a magic slate and those magnetic boards and he really loves those. When I saw these write and wipe books, I thought that they would be great for Ethan because he is a kinesthetic learner. So I thought that it would be nice for him to doodle and learn at the same time. I found these books at Toy Kingdom and they are less than P200 each which is quite reasonable for me. When I showed the books to Ethan, sure enough, he wanted to write on them immediately. So, we went to Auntie Anne's where I could get a pretzel and they could doodle for a few minutes. Even Nikki enjoyed writing in the book. When he saw a photo of the pretzel, he exclaimed, "Mommy! This book also has a pretzel like the one you have!" So cute. =D


Ethan loves numbers.







Nikki answers the "word" book.